Information We Collect
In order to better provide you with our services, we collect two types of information about our users: Personally Identifiable Information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information. Our primary goal in collecting information from you is to provide you with a smooth, efficient and customized experience while using our Site and services.
- PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION: This refers to information that lets us know the specifics of who you are. We do not collect any Personally Identifiable Information unless you voluntarily provide it to us. When registering for a Bungalow account, we will need to collect your name, phone number, physical address, e-mail address, telephone and facsimile numbers, if applicable, and certain statistical information in order to process you registration and better serve your future needs as a customer. If you do not provide the information necessary for us to provide a particular service or to perform a particular activity, we may not be able to comply with your request.
- NON-PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION: This refers to information that does not by itself identify a specific individual. We gather certain information about you based upon where you visit on our Site in several ways. This information is compiled and analyzed on both a personal and an aggregated basis. This information may included the Uniform Resource Locator (“URL”) of the web site you just came from, which URL you go to next, what browser you are using, and your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address.
Our Use and Disclosure of Your Information
We will primarily use your Personally Identifiable Information to provide our services to you, including:
- Notifying our customers on registration approvals, order status and shipping information.
- Providing you with any requested information on your order or other company information.
- Announcing upcoming promotions, sending periodic mailings on new products, providing information on upcoming events, and other information we feel is of interest to our customers.
- Troubleshooting any problems or resolving disputes.
- We do not sell, trade, or rent your Personally Identifiable Information to others. We will disclose Personally Identifiable Information upon receipt of a court order, subpoena, or to cooperate with a law enforcement investigation or to verify policies governing website laws and to protect against misuse. We reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we in good faith believe to be unlawful.
If you do not wish to receive e-mail, written correspondence, or telephone contact from our company, you may contact us via e-mail, or writing, or calling and request that you be dropping from these lists at any time. This request will not affect communications regarding orders placed with us or information regarding these orders.
Linking to Third Party Websites
If a third party has linked to our website without permission, we cannot be held responsible for any actions of that website or its contents.
All credit card information is secured using a standard encryption technology. The encrypted data is transferred over FTPS and is stored at a secured site over SSL. For further security on all accounts, each approved customer can be provided with their own User ID and password. Even though we use encryption and updated technology to secure all information, no data transmission can be guaranteed 100% secure over the Internet or any wireless network.
We do not knowingly collect, use or disclose Personally Identifiable Information about visitors that are under 18 years of age.
Bungalow, LLC reserves the right to update or modify information at anytime without prior notice. By using this website, you will be subject to any terms and condition changes as they may occur. Bungalow, LLC retains the right to change prices and product packs when indicated. Due to a flux in order quantities, Bungalow, LLC cannot guarantee product availability at all times.
By using this website, you are acknowledging full responsibility for use of the site including all risks and costs associated with all necessary servicing or repairs of any equipment you might incur while using the scoutbags.com website. Bungalow, LLC will not be held liable for any damages related to your use of this site. By using the site, you also agree to hold Bungalow, LLC harmless from and against any claims, damages, costs, and expenses including attorneys’ fees which may arise from your use of the site.
All scoutbags.com website contents including page headers, footers, images, graphics, and text are subject to trademark, service mark, trade dress, and any other intellectual property rights or licenses held by Bungalow, LLC. This website is intended only for use by commercial accounts for the purpose of resale purchases.