'Out with the old & in with the new', a big mantra for the new year! In 2011, edit your wardrobe to the essentials: clothing that fits, that's comfortable, that makes you feel like the best version of you. Don't try to be an age you are not; young or old, strive for TIMELESS! Before you put new purchases or gifts into your closet, endeavor to edit what is already there. Send items to local organizations that are set up to give or sell your unwanted items. Try the following:
1. The Vietnam Veterans Association- they will pick up on specific days in your area!
2. Suited for Change- designed to put working attire back into circulation for those who can't necessarily afford professional wear!
3. Church thrift stores- many have them to raise funds for the church...
4. Consignment stores- in your neighborhood or on the web!
5. Plan a swap party- everyone brings unwanted items and you can trade with each other!
Need a bag to carry all of your give-aways in? The ORIGINAL DEANO or the FOUR BOYS BAG are the perfect options!