This season we love the idea of having a signature cocktail for your party. It makes a statement and sets the stage for a themed event. We're particularly interested in the classic cocktails that are making a comeback. Check out the drinks we're dying to make - and the looks to match!
- 1/3 cup creme de noyaux (also called creme de almond)
- 1/3 cup white creme de cocoa (plus extra for rimming glasses, if desired)
- 2/3 cup vanilla ice cream
- Maraschino cherries (if desired for garnish)
- Colored sugar or sprinkles (if desired for rimming glasses)
- If rimming glasses, moisten edges of rims with liquor or simple syrup, then dip into the sugar or sprinkles. Set glasses aside.
- Add both liqueurs and the ice cream to a blender and process until smooth.
- Pour into two large martini glasses and serve immediately.
- 1 1/2 oz vodka
- 1/2 oz triple sec
- 1 teaspoon superfine sugar
- 3/4 oz fresh lemon juice
- 4 -5 ice cubes
- superfine sugar, for the martini glass rim
- lemon twist
- Chill martini glasses in the freezer for at least 10 minutes prior to serving.
- Place Vodka, Triple Sec, lemon juice and sugar into a cocktail shaker with 4-5 ice cubes and shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Run the lemon twist around the edge of the chilled martini glass and dunk in a small amount of sugar for a coated rim.
- Pour the strained martini into the chilled glasses and serve.
- 1 oz Green Crème de Menthe
- 1 oz White crème de cacao
- 2 oz Heavy cream
- Add all ingredients to a shaker and fill with fresh ice.
- Shake vigorously and strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Grate fresh nutmeg directly over the center of the drink.
- 1 1/2 oz vodka
- 3/4 oz Kahlua
- 3/4 oz heavy cream
- Shake well with cracked ice
- Strain into a chilled Old-Fashioned glass
- 1 oz Pucker Island Punch Schnapps
- 1 oz Citrus Vodka
- 1 splash Sour Mix
- Shake all ingredients with ice in a cocktail shaker.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.